Herford, 14.11.2017BRAX apprentice is the best in the region
Last Thursday, as part of a ceremony in Duisburg, the Chamber of Industry and Commerce for North Rhine-Westphalia awarded the BRAX apprentice Jasmina Heitz a final grade of 1.0, making her best fashion seamstress in the region.The 19-year-old from Melle, Lower Saxony, also completed the one-year further training at BRAX as a fashion seamstress. Over the course of two and a half years, Jasmina Heitz learned to sew jackets, blazers and sports jackets in the BRAX in-house sewing room. The fashion company provides its apprentices with a comprehensive overview of the production process of various product segments, from the cutting of laying patterns to independent sewing. “In the final examination I had to sew classic men's trousers which needed to be ready within eight hours. The theoretical part of the exam asked questions on the subject of economics, planning and production.” Jasmina Heitz is delighted about her very good exam result and adds: “I also see my future with BRAX. I am particularly pleased to be allowed back in the fashion department.” BRAX HR manager Uwe Hetberg is proud of the great performance of his trainees: “We have some really committed young people, who use every chance during their apprenticeships to expand their knowledge. This provides a good foundation for starting their careers.”
Herford, 01.08.201716 trainees start their careers at BRAX
On Tuesday, a total of 16 career entrants started their training at BRAX. In addition to nine industrial management assistants, four fashion tailors, two students on a combined programme of study and work, this year, a trainee in the field of electronics for industrial engineering is also joining for the first time.The varied field of work for this 3.5 year vocational training mainly covers the undisturbed progress of fully-automated logistics centres."BRAX stands for the brand values of "smart", "stylish" and "passionate". Each employee, whether trainee or professional, is also a brand ambassador; we live and breathe these values every day and also convey our "feel-good" mind-set to our customers and partners. The promotion of new talent therefore continues to be top of the agenda. Whoever starts an apprenticeship with us sets themselves apart with their proactivity, motivation and self-confidence and has the necessary passion to put things in motion and to take new paths", Uwe Hetberg, Personnel Manager at BRAX, puts succinctly.
Herford, 26.05.2017BRAX apprentice one of the best examinees at the IHK OstwestfalenThe BRAX apprentice David Weking was honoured as one of the best industrial clerks (Industriekaufleute) by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) Ostwestfahlen on 27 April 2017 during a celebration at the Heinz Nixdorf MuseumsForum.During the two and a half year apprenticeship, the 21-year old was able to gain some in-depth insight into the business processes in a fashion company. The focal points of the training included basic work processes within the areas Collection Development, Procurement, Sales, Accounting and Marketing, which enabled him in turn to gain an overview of the process stages within various product segments, from the product idea to marketing and ultimately sale to the customer.“Even when I was still in school, I knew I wanted to learn a practical profession with a link to the real world. It was therefore important to me that my apprenticeship provided me with the ability to work creatively, analytically and above all independently. And this is exactly what my industrial clerk apprenticeship at BRAX gave me. Now that I have completed my apprenticeship, I have the chance to work as a sales assistant in the International Sales department for the operative business abroad. I am also studying for my Bachelor of Arts at the same time. Both aspects represent a significant challenge but also real motivation. It is my goal to grow and develop continually together with BRAX”, explained Weking, who was excited and really happy about his great exam results.BRAX HR manager Uwe Hetberg is proud of the great performance of all BRAX trainees: “We have some really committed young people, who use every chance during their apprenticeships to expand their knowledge. This provides a good foundation for starting their careers. We are of course also very pleased about the personal achievement of David Weking.”
Herford, 28.04.2017BRAX as the third best employer in GermanyIn the "working in fashion" study 2017 by industry magazine Textilwirtschaft, Brax was chosen as the third best employer in the fashion industry overall (first place: adidas, second place: PVH Group).In the sub-categories "good working environment", "safe workplace" and "social responsibility", the Herford-based fashion specialist even managed to claim first place. A total of over 40 competitors from the fashion industry were available for selection. For the second time, alongside the so-called "young professionals" (up to 35 years of age), "professionals" (over 35 years of age) also took part in the online survey. Nearly 3,500 participants were involved this year. The Textilwirtschaft editorial team once again awarded the "Top Employer" seal this year for this exemplary result."We are delighted with the very good outcome of this year's employer study. It shows us that we continue to be a top address both for young people and also for experienced professionals. Nevertheless, we continue to work on a wide range of human resources topics every single day, for example health promotion and work-life balance. We are again counting heavily on our employees in 2017, as they are the key to our company's success," says Uwe Hetberg, Head of Human Resources at BRAX.
Herford, 20.02.2017BRAX honours loyal employees - 1585 years of team spirit
When work is more than “just" a job - At BRAX FEEL GOOD is more than just a motto, because many of the employees have been working at the Herford premium casual label for many years.85 employees celebrated their anniversary last year. Together they have been working for the company for 1585 years. “Especially nowadays, where everything is increasingly short-lived, I’m delighted that we are able to celebrate BRAX anniversaries with so many employees year on year. This long-standing experience is extremely important to us. Because it equates to an incredible mass of know how. Thanks to our employees, we are looking forward to the future optimistically,” says head of HR Uwe Hetberg.At an evening ceremony held at the headquarters in Wittekindstraße, Uwe Hetberg, Managing Partner Joachim Tengelmann and also Managing Directors Thomas Dalsaß, Michael Horst, Stefan Brandmann and Johannes Weselek, who himself was celebrating ten years with the company, personally congratulated the employees and thanked them for their long-term and personal commitment.
Leineweber GmbH & Co. KG (hereafter: Leineweber) is the owner of the copyrights to the photo files included in the download section. In addition, it has the consent of all the models shown in the photos to the photo files being used to the extent described here. Thus the photo files are to be used to the extent permitted here only. If alternative use is planned, please consult us in writing in advance. Ms Carolin Feigl (email@example.com) will be pleased to help.
- The user is hereby granted the right to use free of charge the photo files offered expressly for downloading in this download section, such use being for advertising purposes in connection with the Leineweber brands (BRAX, EUREX, RAPHAELA, PERMA, BRAX Golf, etc.). For this purpose, the user is granted a simple and non-assignable copyright, which is valid for 12 months after the time of download.
The files can be utilised in particular for mailing campaigns, newspaper or flyer advertising and for the user’s own website, provided that they are used in association with the Leineweber brands. In addition, the photo files can be included in press reports in association with the Leineweber brands.
The "BRAX Feel Good" logo, or the logo of one of the associated product groups (EUREX by BRAX, RAPHAELA by BRAX, BRAX GOLF or BRAX active) must always be visible on the photo file in each case of use.
- In particular, the image files may NOT be used
- to advertise multiple brands, even if the other brands are named in association with those of Leineweber.
- insofar as the image files are not displayed with the Leineweber brands.
- as image photos on the website or advertising brochures, unless the advertisement is exclusively designed for the Leineweber brands.
- outside Germany (defined in the case of websites by the user's location) unless Leineweber has given its express written consent.
- Use of photo files other than those included in the download section is expressly prohibited. Thus, in particular, utilisation of photo files shown elsewhere (e.g. on the BRAX website or in the BRAX webshop) is not permitted unless Leineweber has given its express written consent.
- The photo files must not be significantly changed. This does not include picture details if these are necessary for presentation of the picture data. Any changes to proportions should be avoided if possible. Distorting changes are strictly prohibited. It is also prohibited to remove the "BRAX Feel Good" logo from the image files.
- All copyrights will expire if and as soon as the user is excluded from the download system and has been notified of this exclusion in writing by Leineweber. In addition, Leineweber is entitled to terminate the assigned copyrights at any time in the future if there is cause to do so.
- In the event of a breach of these copyrights, the user is obligated to pay a penalty of 1,000 euros to Leineweber for each breach of contract precluding any continuation of offence. Leineweber expressly reserves the right to the assertion of further compensation, in particular subsequent fees for photographers and models.