Your personal data is used and processed as follows:
The responsible party within the meaning of the Data Protection Act is:
BRAX Store GmbH & Co. KG
Wolfgang Mews (Data Protection Officer)
Wittekindstrasse 16 - 18
We collect, process and use your data only if you give your consent or if a legal provision (Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), German Telemedia Act (TMG)) permits the processing and use of your data. Only such data will be collected, processed and used that is necessary for the provision and utilisation of our services or data that you have voluntarily provided us.
We collect your data only to carry out your purchases in the BRAX Online Shop and to send you - if you have expressly given your consent - the latest information about our products by e-mail or mail. Collection is carried out electronically both when registering with the BRAX Online Shop and when purchasing products.
Information concerning your name, residential address, date of birth, clothing size and gender, e-mail address and your banking details is collected. Furthermore, your orders are also stored.
A transfer of your data to third parties only occurs if this is necessary for the processing of your purchases, such as for credit checks, identity verification, credit assessment and debt collection. Your data will only be passed on if the protection of your data is guaranteed. Your data will only be passed on if the protection of your data is guaranteed.
We would like to remind you that we transfer your address data (name, address, date of birth) to infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstr. 99, 76532 Baden-Baden for the purpose of credit assessment (and subsequent selection of payment methods by us), from which we receive information concerning your previous payment history and credit information based on mathematical and statistical methods using such address data.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of this website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. . The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymisation is activated on the website, your IP address will be shortened by Google first when used within member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google will not associate or combine your IP address, which was transmitted by your browser, with any other data held by Google within the framework of Google Analytics. You can prevent the storage of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly; in this case, however, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this web site. You may also prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your usage of the website (incl. your IP address) from being transferred to Google as well as the processing of the data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link.
On this website, IP addresses are recorded anonymously (so-called IP masking through the Google Analytics function “gat._anonymizeIp ();”).
Leineweber GmbH & Co. KG (hereafter: Leineweber) is the owner of the copyrights to the photo files included in the download section. In addition, it has the consent of all the models shown in the photos to the photo files being used to the extent described here. Thus the photo files are to be used to the extent permitted here only. If alternative use is planned, please consult us in writing in advance. Ms Carolin Feigl (email@example.com) will be pleased to help.
- The user is hereby granted the right to use free of charge the photo files offered expressly for downloading in this download section, such use being for advertising purposes in connection with the Leineweber brands (BRAX, EUREX, RAPHAELA, PERMA, BRAX Golf, etc.). For this purpose, the user is granted a simple and non-assignable copyright, which is valid for 12 months after the time of download.
The files can be utilised in particular for mailing campaigns, newspaper or flyer advertising and for the user’s own website, provided that they are used in association with the Leineweber brands. In addition, the photo files can be included in press reports in association with the Leineweber brands.
The "BRAX Feel Good" logo, or the logo of one of the associated product groups (EUREX by BRAX, RAPHAELA by BRAX, BRAX GOLF or BRAX active) must always be visible on the photo file in each case of use.
- In particular, the image files may NOT be used
- to advertise multiple brands, even if the other brands are named in association with those of Leineweber.
- insofar as the image files are not displayed with the Leineweber brands.
- as image photos on the website or advertising brochures, unless the advertisement is exclusively designed for the Leineweber brands.
- outside Germany (defined in the case of websites by the user's location) unless Leineweber has given its express written consent.
- Use of photo files other than those included in the download section is expressly prohibited. Thus, in particular, utilisation of photo files shown elsewhere (e.g. on the BRAX website or in the BRAX webshop) is not permitted unless Leineweber has given its express written consent.
- The photo files must not be significantly changed. This does not include picture details if these are necessary for presentation of the picture data. Any changes to proportions should be avoided if possible. Distorting changes are strictly prohibited. It is also prohibited to remove the "BRAX Feel Good" logo from the image files.
- All copyrights will expire if and as soon as the user is excluded from the download system and has been notified of this exclusion in writing by Leineweber. In addition, Leineweber is entitled to terminate the assigned copyrights at any time in the future if there is cause to do so.
- In the event of a breach of these copyrights, the user is obligated to pay a penalty of 1,000 euros to Leineweber for each breach of contract precluding any continuation of offence. Leineweber expressly reserves the right to the assertion of further compensation, in particular subsequent fees for photographers and models.